Jer

Name and role in band
Jer wollen - lead singer. 

Best rock n roll moment....
Watching U2 at the Cardiff Arms Park.

Why and when did you start playing?
20 something years ago I started playing acoustic guitar and singing and  haven’t stopped since.

What famous musicians have you learned from?
I can't really say what inspired me... Mark Knopfler, Seal and Bono to name but a few.

What is the best thing about being in the band?
I previously was the lead singer and rhythm player in a rock band as well as the lead singer in a punk band but found my calling when I started singing blues..... So technically being introduced to the blues by the band.

Favourite song we play
That is a hard one.  I love the songs that both Dan Sr and Dan Jr  write so to difficult to choose between...... My favourite aside these is No Expectations by the Rolling Stones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment